18 April 2010

Spring Break, Part I

I've been on an adventure for two weeks! I took several thousand photos, and pulled out about 200 to put on flickr. A few, of course, are going up here. I'll try to make this as painless as possible: minimal text, loads of photos.

(Be jealous.)

Elana and I took the Interislander Ferry from Wellington to Picton on Monday, the first day of our journey.

















When we got to Picton, we grabbed lunch with some other kids from our program and then hung around with Johnny in the park until his ride came.













(Johnny is also running a blog over at A Semester Abroad - check it out!)

Elana and I caught a Stray bus from Picton the next day and started our trek down the west coast.












I'll leave you here for the moment...next post: Abel Tasman!

Kia ora!

- Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment