20 February 2010

Location, Location, Location!

It's been a bit gloomy out for the past couple of days, so my SLR stayed home while I went out. However, today was sunny for a change and I took the opportunity to snap a few shots of my flat, the campus, and the city of Wellington. I'll try to nab some better shots of campus one of these days, I promise!

(For the unfamiliar: I own two cameras, which serve different purposes. My Canon Digital Rebel XT is an SLR, or single-lens reflex, and weighs about half as much as my laptop. It's large, inconvenient, and takes sensational high-resolution photos. My Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W220 is a point-and-shoot that fits in my pocket. It's small, sleek, and cheap enough that I'd rather use it in the rain than risk the Rebel.)





















And now, the flat! I'm in the second apartment down from the street.





My room is through the window on the left.






The entryway.













If you have any questions, comments, or recommendations about the content of this blog, please feel free to leave them below or send me an email. I love hearing readers' input!

Kia ora!

- Becky

4 comments:

  1. The plate picture is lovely.

    Keep taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I shall. =)

    (Good to hear from you. I miss you, kiddo!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how light everything looks.

    And that salt...it somehow seems very significant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee, thank you.

    It is actually very significant. We put it in just about everything we cook!

    ReplyDelete