27 February 2010

Cybershot Catch-Up

The internet has been a little questionable of late - we were supposed to have wifi set up in our flats by Tuesday this week, but my flat got a bum modem so we're without internet until at least this Monday. Classes start on Monday. This is somewhat obnoxious. However, I can still get wifi at the library and at friends' houses in the vicinity.

I haven't posted any of the photos I took on my Cybershot (the little camera) so far, so today will be a catch-up day! I was playing around with Photoshop a little bit as I sorted these - apologies, but I was having fun. So there.




















Campus!



On the way to my flat.



Around the corner and down the hill...



My house is up the hill to the right, but you've seen it already.




Kia ora!

- Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment